Cracking The Code To Perfect Family Posing
The ultimate guide in posing, from individuals to large groups, with over 50 tips, tricks & ideas whilst on the shoot.
The definitive guide to individual, family and group posing! 2 hours of high value, ultra practical content culled from over 15 years of experience. This class was delivered live to a packed class at our Jerusalem studio. Includes a 14 page full color PDF course book to follow along with.
- Learn how to pose your subjects in a natural and flattering way.
- Learn how fundamental the laws of composition are in posing you subjects.
- Learn how to be confident with your subjects and establish rapport.
- Learn how to emphasize your subjects positive features and how to de-emphasize their negative features.
- Learn posing concepts and techniques for women, olders girls and younger girls.
- Learn posing concepts and techniques for men, older boys and young boys.
- Learn fundamental concepts and indispensable tips on posing small, medium and large families.
- Learn fundamental concepts and indispensable tips on posing children with their parents, brothers and sisters and couples, both happy and romantic.
- Learn fundamental concepts and indispensable tips on posing all kinds of groups— small, large, just men, just women etc.
- Learn the most common posing mistakes and how to quickly fix them.
- Learn over 50 tips, tricks and ideas for when you are on the shoot covering everything from how to get kids to smile, men to laugh and mothers to cry etc.
- And lots more...
In his career spanning nearly a decade and a half, SD has become established as one of the most highly regarded names in event and portrait photography in the international Jewish community at large.
He is based in Jerusalem but is frequently flown around the US and Canada to shoot events for the highest profile families in the Jewish world.
To date, he has shot nearly 1000 weddings and a similar number of other events and family portraits sessions.
He opened up his school of photography in 2010 in Jerusalem, where he lives with his wife and their 8 children.
You can check out SD's extensive portfolios at www.shmueldiamond.com
StartHow to pose your subject (17:33)
StartWhat to keep in mind (9:47)
StartIndividual Portraits (14:49)
StartFamily Portraits (10:05)
StartGroup Portraits Part 1 (8:01)
StartGroup Portraits Part 2 (11:48)
StartCommon Posing Mistakes (13:58)
StartTips & Tricks - Part 1 (6:43)
PreviewTips & Tricks - Part 2 (7:03)
StartTips & Tricks - Part 3 (5:03)
StartTips & Tricks - Part 4 (5:12)
StartTips & Tricks - Part 5 (4:49)
StartTips & Tricks - Part 6 (6:47)