Join SD on a deep and profound one hour journey into the mechanics of the image. Over the years, SD has systemized his knowledge of how graphics create and manipulate emotions. He has formulated the rules into an easy to understand formula that makes for a blow away class!
In short, what kind of graphics do what kinds of things to us?
This class is truly amazing! Professional photographers, who have been shooting for 25 years, have sat through this class and been totally blown away by the content. Bombshell after bombshell!
This class was delivered live to sold out audience at our Jerusalem studio. Included is a 5 page color PDF course pamphlet to follow along with.
- Learn about the different feelings you experience when you look at a triangle as opposed to a circle.
- Learn what the difference is emotionally between looking at red and blue and how to harness the corresponding sensations to improve your photos.
- Learn about the the three primary straight lines - Vertical, horizontal and diagonal and the different experiences they cause in the one looking at them!
- Learn about the two kinds of opposite textures and what they do to us.
- See it all come to together with amazing examples that demonstrate these simple truths over and over.
- And lots more...
In his career spanning nearly a decade and a half, SD has become established as one of the most highly regarded names in event and portrait photography in the international Jewish community at large.
He is based in Jerusalem but is frequently flown around the US and Canada to shoot events for the highest profile families in the Jewish world.
To date, he has shot nearly 1000 weddings and a similar number of other events and family portraits sessions.
He opened up his school of photography in 2010 in Jerusalem, where he lives with his wife and their 8 children.
You can check out SD's extensive portfolios at www.shmueldiamond.com